California State University Long Beach • 2016
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering • Minor in Computer Science
May 2016 – Present Google
Software Engineer II
- Developed cross-system features throughout new and legacy Google services to automate datacenter planning.
- Created brand new internal web app using angular2/typescript to consolidate data from many planning systems and deprecate old services.
2015 – 2016 Raytheon Company
Software Engineering Intern
- Obtained secret level security clearance. Took special interest in encryption and security.
- Developed verification software for RADAR. Consolidated several C command line tools with UI. Wrote binary file parsing system in C++.
2014 – 2016 Exergy Controls
Hardware & Software Engineer
- Designed/developed web application which controls thousands of light fixtures simultaneously.
- Redesigned and normalized database schema. Created update distribution system.
- Designed firmware for ARM chip, developed new product line for distributing and playing light shows.
- Solely responsible for development of bluetooth android app, direct communication with customer.
2012 – 2014 California State University, Long Beach – College of Engineering
Computer Tech/Peer Advisor
- Developed programs to generate students' semester schedules, parse transcripts, and analyze performance. Created web app for hundreds of students to make appointment with our advisors.
- Met with students one-on-one to discuss their studies, prospective courses, and future goals.
Zeebo Autonomous Submarine 2014 – 2015
- Architected & developed event-based communications/protocol between hardware systems.
- Developed six-degrees-of-freedom motor control algorithm; PWM implemented via hardware timers.
- Prototypal image recognition control system via openCV & nodeJS.
2012 – 2016 Embedded Applications Technology Society
- Hosting weekly meetings, in which responsibilities include planning, speaking, and finding speakers.
- Managing teams involved in projects and national competitions
2014 UCLA Developer's Contest – First Place
- With a teammate, developed a mobile-first web application for tracking/improving students' study habits.